What is the building integrated PV system? What is the integration standard? In the context of the in-depth study of the topic of the photovoltaic industry, the new photovoltaic concept is increasingly developing in the direction of internationalization, correct understanding the ‘building integrated PV system’ is of great significance to the new development direction of the follow-up photovoltaic industry.
Building integrated PV system means install photovoltaic power generation system on a building. The grid-connected power generation system combined with the building is an important application form of current photovoltaic power generation, and the technology is progressing rapidly, mainly in the installation mode combined with the building and the electrical design of the building photovoltaic.
Building integrated PV is not equal to the simple addition of photovoltaic modules and buildings. Its design is mainly based on the requirements of energy saving, environmental protection, safety, high efficiency and artistic beauty. It refers to a new form of simultaneous design of solar photovoltaic and building. Building integrated PV refers to the technology that combines PV modules with buildings.
The design principle of BIP is to make full use of solar power generation system under the premise of ensuring the beautiful design of the building.
The main types of BIP are different from the construction of the building and can be divided into independent installation type and building material installation type.
Stand-alone installation: Refers to the connection of solar panels to surrounding building structures during construction.
Building materials installation type: Refers to the use of solar panels directly as building materials through packaging PV cells in building materials through special processes. Building materials installation can be divided into four types: roof integration, wall integration, building component integration and building facade LED integration.
Photovoltaic and building are combined in the following forms:
1. Use ordinary photovoltaic modules and install them on the original building materials of the inclined roof.
2. Use special photovoltaic modules and install them on the inclined roof as building materials.
3. Use ordinary photovoltaic modules and install them on the original building materials of the flat roof.
4. Use special photovoltaic modules and install them on the flat roof as building materials.
5. Use ordinary or special photovoltaic modules and install them on the south façade as curtain wall.
6. Use special photovoltaic modules and install them on the south façade as building curtain wall.
7. Use special photovoltaic modules and install them on the skylight as skylight materials.
8. Use ordinary or special photovoltaic modules and install them on the building as sun shield.