INVTSolar Impressed at Intersolar South America 2023
On August 29-31, Intersolar South America 2023, the largest annual solar energy exhibition in South America, was grandly opened in Sao Paulo, Brazil. INVTSolar presented at the event with its latest hybrid products, XD3-6kW and XD5-12kW energy storage inverters.
New figures from Brazil's energy regulator, ANEEL, show that the country achieved an impressive 6.8 GW increase in PV generation capacity in the first half of 2023. Brazil reached 32 GW of cumulative installed PV capacity at the end of June, constituting approximately 14.7% of the nation's overall installed capacity, which currently stands at 194.38 GW. Such rapid growth shows the considerable potential for developing the local solar industry.
The latest energy storage products XD3-6kW and XD5-12kW optimized to meet the local market demand and conditions and enhanced with better performance. Features include.
· Equipped with dual MPPT, adapting to complex rooftops;
· Maximum efficiency up to 98.4%;
· Adaptable to Lithium and Lead-acid batteries;
· EPS switching under 10ms and reaching the UPS-level switching;
· The maximum battery charge/discharge current can reach 100A;
· Supports up to six units in parallel to meet the user's needs;
· Multiple protections, such as IP66, DC & AC Type II SPD, smart I-V curve diagnosis, and so on.
More info: https://www.invt-solar.com/Hybrid.html
"We are thrilled to participate in Intersolar South America 2023 and showcase our latest advancements in solar inverters," said Weifeng Ren, General Manager at INVTSolar. "This exhibition provides an exceptional opportunity to interact with our peers, share knowledge, and showcase our solutions’ value to the market. We look forward to engaging with visitors and forging stable partnerships."
Brazil is the tenth stop of INVTSolar's worldwide exhibition tour. The promotion of green energy in INVTSolar never ends, and we will exhibit at the Renewable Energy India Expo 2023 on October 4-6, so stay tuned for more exciting things!